Monday, November 12, 2012

REALLY get to know ME!

I guess you can say this is my life story summed up into this post. Please keep in mind that I do not consider myself an amazing writer so if this sucks and is super annoying let me know. I made this blogger because I want people too see who I REALLY am, I want to get my friends and my family's work out to see how amazing they are at what they do and I want to get my work out there as in my photography, art, the things on my mind, ect.
Well here it goes... My full name is Suzanne Marie Moreno, I was born and raised in San Antonio. I have two sisters, and a younger brother. I am mixed with Hispanic and Native. If you really get to know me you will see that I am a nice, loving, friendly person, but i do have a dark side. I can be real "Evil" when I have to be. I am mostly a loner, I do have friends but I guess you can say I have two real ones, I am a family person i enjoy being around my family more then other people but I also like being alone... A LOT! I'm a loner duhh :) I love animals, my dream/goal in life is to own an animal shelter. I 'm real big on social networks you can find me on facebook, tumblr, twitter, and instagram talking to a bunch of people that I don't personally know. I'm not a real funny person, if I crack a joke you probably wont laugh, but I do like funny movies, jokes, pictures... you get the point. I have an obsession with my ipod, & laptop, or well we can say I have an obsession with technology in general. One of my biggest pet peeves is when some one doesn't know how to spell or use proper grammar, I hate when people don't chew with their mouth closed, when people tell me their whole damn life story while i'm waiting at the bus stop (that's why I am writing this down, so it is your choice to read my life story or to say fuck it I don't care.) I'm not religious I happen to not give a fuck about what god you pray to, but I do believe in a higher power. I'm real big on astrology, my sign is cancer born 7/13/1992. I like to watch cartoons, hate kung fu movies, for some odd reason. I'm SUPER random as you can tell I keep jumping from subject to subject, lol Also my personality is CRAZY, I personally think that I am bipolar but I've never been checked for it so this is self diagnosed here. I for some reason have a huge problem with letting go of the past, I like to keep my memories close to me, the good ones and the bad.Well like I said i'm not a bigger writer so I guess this will do for now, anything else I have to say about my self will be added later on, or if you have any questions ask and i will be more then happy to answer them.
-BOT

No comments:

Post a Comment